IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Friday, June 22, 2012

Gratitude

When Noelle woke from her nap today, I saw her on the monitor sitting up and left my desk and went upstairs to get her.  She turned and looked at me, gave me a big smile and reached for me.  I picked her up and hugged her close and patted her back as she wrapped her little arm around me and patted my back...for the longest time.

Late this afternoon I sat and held Emma as she slept in my arms in the downstairs rocker - as I watched the news. 

I am so blessed.  We will get through this stressful financial time.  With God as my witness....

Gratitude.  Just look at the photos below.  Nuff said. 


 Emma will go without napping and then crash anywhere, any time.




 Noey was playing with a plastic cone from a play ice cream cone - putting it in her mouth and making it as a nose.  This kid is funny.  I never did get a photo of that, but in this photo truly she does't have something stuck in her neck, the cone had just fallen from her mouth.

 Mail call!







 This kid is a climber and fearless.

Skinny dipping in the back yard.

2 comments:

  1. I read this and I smiled...I was thankful when I had my son...but in a taken for granted kinda way. (was young!!) but with Madam it is different..maybe it is because I am older...but there isn't a day goes by...without me feeling that gratitude you describe. Chris...we are smelling the roses! Things have a way of working out...sometimes we don't know the plan...sometimes we don't need to...you are enjoying your children ...to the max! How lucky they arevto have a fab mom and dad....and how lucky we are to have these precious children xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first two paragraphs brought tears to my eyes. Such sweet memories of snuggling with Cameron. I still get them, but not nearly as often because he is just too busy! The pictures are great and the one with Noelle in the shopping cart with the cat underneath and Emma pushing is just adorable. Love seeing all the pictures and, of course, the outfits. Oh how boring boy clothes are compared to the cute girl outfits!

    ReplyDelete