IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Saturday, June 2, 2012

My Baby Doll With Her Baby Dolls

A mommy's work is never done.


 Did I really say I wanted 3 kids??!! 

 I just don't have enough hands!

 Diaper changing.

 So proud of my babies.  Nap time for Ruby, Minnie and Sarah.

 Hey wait a minute!  I have some free time while the babies nap!  Woohoo!!

 I'll just tip-toe out of the room....

 ....and do a little piano playing.   I'm taking requests!

 And take time for a little retail therapy.

Think I'll sit down for a spell.

The dishwasher is the perfect footstool.

 Awwww - it feels so good to sit if for only a minute.

Hey Noey - leave the kids with a sitter and come with me for a girls' day out.

Every mommy needs a break, even if it is just to sit in a quiet closet for a while. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this!...you should make a little photo book on this little story...to treasure later...really gorgeous. Your baby is so at home x

    ReplyDelete