Needless to say, I have been "bad" today with my job. Terrible dictators - doctors with thick accents and I cannot understand a word they are saying, other transcriptionists who will pick and choose the easier jobs, get their lines in and leave the system with me to do the dirty work. I'm just tired of this. I have been an MT tooooo long!!! So I have been taking many breaks, photoshopping birthday photos, spending time with the girls, etc. Hey, I get paid cents per line not by the hour. I am an electronic sweatshop worker to put it bluntly. Medical transcriptionists are no longer considered skilled professionals, quite the opposite. We are just means to an end to put money in someone else's pockets. When I worked in-house years ago, when I got paid by the hour, it was such a wonderful environment...wish I could have foreseen what would happen to the MT "profession" - I would have jumped ship a long time ago and gotten into computers or something, although I don't have that analytical mind thing going on. Ha.
So...today when the girls came downstairs playing with birthday balloons after playing in their room with Daddy, and Noelle had a cute headband on...I just couldn't resist taking some photos. Hopefully if all works out with our new plan, the tables will be turned and I will be doing the majority of the child care M-F and will work PT and only on the weekends while Wayne does childcare. Wayne is fabulous with the girls and teaches them a lot, plays with them a lot - all the things a great Daddy is supposed to do BUT he is the one who can make the money if given the chance and the way it is now, neither of us is able to put 110% into our respective jobs. Neither of us has time to even look for other jobs!
Below are the photos from the photoshoot on the front porch several hours ago. Wayne and I both think we have the 2 cutest girls in the whole world, the most wonderful and amazing girls.
Disclaimer: Wayne and I are Noelle and Emma's parents!! ;D
People who know me, know that "obnoxious" moms (and dads) who can't see beyond their own children to other people's children irk the heck out of me! So, hence the disclaimer because I certainly don't want to be one of those obnoxious mommies who doesn't respect that all parents think their child is the cutest, the most wonderful....and that is the way it should be.
Uh-hem...Emma has on Noelle's shirt, which is par for the course these days. It is rather maddening and frustrating...how to get each girl to know they are unique and wonderful in their own way because truly they both copy one another right now vying for that coveted parental attention. Noelle follows Emma around like a little mime, idolizing her big sister.
Can she get any cuter? No way.
It was kinda difficult to take the photos as Emma kept getting in the way. I really wanted photos of Noelle in that darling dress mostly but when you have 2 little girls vying for your attention and needing to think that they are the greatest thing since sliced bread to you (which they are!), you have to try to give them equal attention.
Wayne and I think these girls are the bees' knees. ;D









No comments:
Post a Comment