IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Flower Power Daughters....

....of a flower power era Mommy. 

I love to take photos of the girls when they are on their way to children's church with Wayne.  They always look so pretty in their dresses.  Noelle you never know about - some days she will smile and say cheese with that big adorable grin of hers, but this morning not so much.  She will even turn away from the camera, but Emma used to do that also and still does at times.  I don't blame them.  I am constantly snapping photos - it must be exhausting for them.  ;D

Now back to work....






Noelle is always ready to go somewhere.  Oh the joy of life she has.


No comments:

Post a Comment