IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Garden

Okay, humor me here.  I just thought of something.  Last year I had my very first garden that overflowed and the name Yuan means "garden" in Chinese.  I have been looking for some type of a cosmic link that practically everyone has with their adoption, i.e. a child with the same birthdate as a relative, doing something specific on the very day your child was found, getting a referral photo of your child with a photo of something in the background that is something you love, etc. 

Everything from my garden except the sprouts.

With Emma I put my very first blog post on her blog the day she was found in Vietnam.  That is a pretty significant link if you ask me!  She was meant to be with us and also Noelle.

This year I will have 2 "gardens" which will make for a very wonderful summertime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment