I bought a few new things for Noelle and the cutest pair of shoes you have ever seen for her. And I am not a shoe person (that female gene I did not get). However, I have yet to get to the most fun thing of all and that will be to go through ALL of Emma's outgrown clothes and pick out my faves and the nicest ones for Noelle to wear in the next few years. I am taking a whole different outlook on hand-me-downs. They will basically become "new" again when Noelle wears them and I will love seeing my favorites again being worn by another sweet little girl.
Just look at these shoes!!!!

Cute shoes! I love the squeaky shoes we got in China. Blessings
ReplyDeleteI also had a family member that tried to stop our adoption, because she "wasn't comfortable" with it. She even tried to cause problems in our marriage in order to stop the adoption. She did not succeed. Unfortunately, the enemy is happy to use our family against us when given a chance.
ReplyDeleteGod can see you through this rough time. He can provide in some unexpected ways. Draw closer to Him in prayer. I will be praying for your family as well.
Thank you Lori for the kind understanding words and your prayers. I sound kinda angry in my posts (on rereading them) but I guess I am in a way. Truly though ever since I realized that I wasn't focusing on the big picture (God and His will), it has made all the difference and nothing anyone can say or think against us adopting another now will get under my skin. We adopted these 2 girls because we want a child and now we want siblings for one another. Life is for the living and Wayne and I are doing just that.
ReplyDelete