Noelle has a party animal for a sister! Here she was throwing confetti.
A kiss with Daddy to give good luck to the New Year - maybe a new job!
A little bit of the bubbly to toast in the New Year! (grape/apple sparkling nonalcoholic "champagne"). No social service calls please! ;D
Now it is the year 2012. It seems like yesterday Wayne and I went out to eat on a balmy night in Lyons, Colorado to toast in the New Year 2000 when everyone thought it was the "end." Obviously it was not.
Thankfully it was not - we would have missed having our wonderful daughter, Emma, and the chance to adopt another daughter and a sister for Emma. Emma is SO excited. She was running around this morning and I asked her why and she said, "Because I am excited for my sister!"
I honestly think it will be okay with her - we are playing up the big sister thing majorly and telling her what a good big sister she will be and she has to help teach Noelle to speak English and to help her walk, etc.
We all toasted in 2012 last night with sparkling cider, confetti, popcorn and watching the ball drop in NYC on TV. We toasted to Noelle, we toasted to big sis Emma, we toasted to our family now, we toasted to our family to be in a few months, we toasted to God who makes all things possible, we toasted to love!
P.S. I am not going to post any full-face photos of Emma or us on here right now - of course I will during our trip to China so you all can follow along on this exciting journey. I will take this blog private upon returning home and start a new blog tentatively titled Pho and Lo Mein for 4. ;D It will, however, be a blog by invite only and I will send an invite to all who want it. It is so exciting that these blogs can be put into hard copy form in the way of a book.
HAPPY 2012!!!



I would love to continue following your blog when you make it private. Blessings
ReplyDelete