IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Privacy

Hey all - I am going to take this blog private.  I just do not like the thought that anybody in the whole wide world can be reading this.  It is too weird.

SO if you want me to send you an invite, please do so via private E-mail or here on the blog (some of you are unable to figure out how to leave messages I have been told!)  - the messages you leave here are screened first so your E-mail address will be safe.  I will not publish your comment.

I will give you all a couple of weeks and then make it private.  You will receive your invite via E-mail!

Thanks!

Chris

5 comments:

  1. You know I want to be reading all about Noelle's journey!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please include me....damellott@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "and I pray that you Noelle, being rooted and established in love may have power to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." Eph.3:17-19 Our prayer for you :) Kendall, Helen and Alaina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to continue along with you on this journey but understand if you are keeping it to close friends and family. Blessings to you and your family as you prepare to travel for MeiMei.
    We have one daughter from China and 4 bio kids. Love following along as families add children to their families.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to follow your story of Noelle. I love all the stories about these babies and have been following sights for many years. Our granddaughter, Gracie, is from Hunan. Blessings

    ReplyDelete