IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Friday, January 27, 2012

Somewhere Out There

....is a little girl waiting for her forever family.  What is Noelle Yuan doing right now? - I am guessing she is in bed for the night.  I pray that she is peaceful and God is letting her know in a small inner voice that all is well and will be even better soon.  I bet Elly has never been rocked to sleep at bedtime.  Well, we'll fix that!  :D

The map below - Henan is the province Noelle is in.  The black dot at the top of the map is Bejing (pretty sure).  We fly into Bejing, then take a flight to Henan and then will fly down to Guangzhou in way SW China, then back through Hong Kong I believe and on to California, to becoming an American citizen as soon as Noelle is carried onto American soil - really as soon as the airplane wheels touch the tarmac!

Seems like yesterday we were doing that with Emma.  It is a special, special moment, although I know I will also cry (as I did with Emma) when we are leaving Noelle's birth country and the woman who gave her life and left her in a safe place to be found.  Thank you whoever/wherever you are.  We know you loved our daughter first.


No comments:

Post a Comment