IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Gentle Reminder

We received our first squish today for Noelle's quilt.  Only our first.  :(  Where is everyone?  And this squish is not from a family member or a friend that I have ever laid eyes on, but a sweet gal from the yahoo 100 Good Wishes Quilt group - where you can exchange squishes with others making the quilt themselves.

This is a gentle reminder to everyone to please send a squish to me as soon as you can - I said no hurry but at least by the summertime would be great!

Don't make me have to beg.  It won't be pretty.  :D  This is not for me, it is for Noelle, think of it that way. 




This squish that Lori sent is beautiful - I love the good wish and the fabric is gorgeous (Asian design).  Again, any fabric you have around the house, just a scrap from a fabric store - put the good wish on a recipe type card and decorate however you wish.  The quilt and good wishes book will be treasured by Noelle forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment