We received a more concise estimate of when we will get our travel approval. It will be between March 1 and March 15. We will travel about 1-1/2 weeks to 2 weeks after the approval.
I was being way too hopeful, thinking we would get our travel approval at the end of February. Oh well, it will be beautiful weather by the time we get to China (spring - the same as here). I would love to see all the cherry trees blossoming while we are there, but I think we will be a bit too early for that!
What is funny is that we have already waited 5-1/2 years, so why does 1 month seem like an eternity when it is but a blip in time compared to our wait already. I think it is because we know who awaits us at the end of our journey and we cannot wait to get to her.
Hold on, sweet girl - we will be there soon!
Emma has been coming into my office before going to bed at night wanting to tell Noelle goodnight so we always go into the blog (even though there are photos all over the outside of my computer of my girls) to tell her goodnight.
Emma also has wanted to pray for her, which I had started with her. Emma received a dollar bill from one of her roomies in Vietnam for Tet the other day and the first thing she said was that she was going to buy something for Noelle with the dollar. So far the sister thing is going very well. I hope it stays that way. We will do our very best to make sure these girls love and adore one another and will be the best of friends throughout life.
No comments:
Post a Comment