IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Monday, February 20, 2012

Welcome and Welcome Back to Our Journey to China

For those of you who I sent E-mails to regarding Noelle, I found out from our agency that it was okay to share photos via E-mail to family and friends, but not to share them on a public blog.  So I have made my blog private and will not post anything regarding the adoption on facebook until the adoption is finalized.  It was okay to share the referral photos but not the updated ones.  I am really not clear why that is, but there must be a good reason.  I had never been told this that I know of, so it was an honest mistake, but a scary one nonetheless.  After 5-1/2 years of waiting and now being so close to traveling to China and Noelle, it would have been more than tragic to have done something that negatively affected the adoption.

We are waiting for travel approval at this time. It should come in a week and than after that it could be 10 days to 21 days (I believe) to actually travel.  From looking at the dates of the last few travel groups, I am guessing it will be March 15. 

Our family plans to travel to China one day early to rest up and see more of Beijing as the agency itinerary will only have us staying in Beijing a few nights I believe.

I hope you enjoy the blog during our journey.  I hope to post every day like I did with Emma and while in Beijing it will be easier, but once we travel to the Henan province and have Noelle in our arms, I may not have a spare moment from then on out.  We will see. 

Save this to your favorites file!  :D

P.S.  More and more squishes are coming in (fabric square and good wish for Noelle for the 100 Good Wishes quilt I will be making for her), but I need more!  Technically there are supposed to be 100 squares of fabric in the quilt, but I don't think I will reach that goal with Noelle's quilt sad to say, but honestly I don't think she will care, just as long as I make the quilt for her and how could I not?  There is no rush, but would rather get them sooner than later!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment