IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Monday, February 6, 2012

Keep Those Squishes Coming

We received another squish from my good friend from high school, Ronda, and her family.  Ronda started her family when you are "supposed to" - around 30 - which I think is the perfect age to marry and start a family, but that's beside the point although I am a little late myself on what I consider perfection as far as family starting (lol) - Ronda sent a beautiful good wish and fabric for Noelle's quilt - just as she did for Emma.  She has always been one of the first ones to do so - welcoming these girls into all our lives.  Ronda and her husband have raised 2 fine sons and it seems like yesterday I was visiting her with newborn Nick.  Where oh where has the time gone?



Ronda also sent a batch of "fat quarters" of several beautiful fabric designs.  Thanks so much Ronda!
*******************


Another new "cyber friend", Nancy, who is soon to be traveling to China with her husband and family to adopt Mazie, sent a wonderful good wish that I will combine with one of the extra fabrics that Ronda sent to make a squish for Noelle's quilt.  Thank you Nancy! 

Nancy's good wish for Elle:  The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment