IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Noelle....

...is so darned cute, I can hardly stand it!   How adorable is this child?

We tell Emma she is the cutest little Vietnamese girl in the world and Noelle is the cutest little Chinese girl in the world.  Yup, that's our opinion and we're stickin' to it - for their sakes.  And you all surely know that we are a wee bit biased.  ;D

The picture above was made and colored by Emma at preschool.  They are learning about the world.  I think Noelle is on Emma's mind pretty much all the time.  The person cut-out above, the pink on its chest, Emma told me that is "Noelle in my heart."  Probably because I tell Emma she grew in my heart, not  in my tummy.  She made this at preschool - we were nowhere around to give her that idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment