IS SO PROUD TO SAY:
This is the graphic that I had put on a T-shirt for Emma. She is so excited to get to Noelle, talking about hugging her and kissing her over and over. It all sounds good in theory to her right now - but wonder what she is going to be like when Noelle is getting (at times) more attention than she is? ;D
You need to check out this web site: http://www.mandysmoon.com/ !
It has all sorts of cool things to have made for your adopted or bio child! I order photo ornaments every year for Christmas with Emma's photo on them and will do the same for Noelle. I also have ordered really cute address labels and now the T-shirt. With all there is on the site I will surely buy more in the years to come. FYI - I am unaffiliated with this site and will get no kickbacks from my plug of it (hee). It is a privately owned company by another adoptive mom.

Love the shirt. I'm sure she will be so proud to wear it. Blessings
ReplyDelete