IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Becky's Squish

Just received another Squish in the mail.  Thank you Becky!  Love the beautiful ladybug fabric and the good wish is so touching. 

FYI - Becky is a former neighbor in Estes Park and also a person I consider to be a wonderful friend.  Becky has bio children and an adopted daughter, so she knows exactly how I am feeling at this time.  She knows the love you feel for your child, whether bio or adopted, is the same.  I heard Marie Osmond (who has bio and adopted children) say once that sometimes she forgets who she gave birth to and who she didn't. 

The best I can hope is to start cutting the squares before we go to China, but even that will be a challenge with all there is to do in the next month to get ready to travel to Noelle!  The more I look at Noelle's photos, the cuter she becomes.  She is too cute for words.  I just cannot wait to meet her and see who this little person is who will become my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment