IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Monday, February 6, 2012

Numerology Anyone?

The other day I was thinking about the dates associated with both of our adoptions.  Interestingly both adoptions are associated with three months out of the year.

March - Emma's referral and most likely Noelle's adoption day in China 

August - Emma's adoption day in Vietnam and Noelle's birthday

December - Noelle's referral and Emma's birthday

I don't see any ties with the specific dates within each month, but for both girls to have all their significant events in the same 3 months of the year - interesting!  ;D 

Sometimes I truly do think when we get to the "other side" that we will see a complete order to everything that happened in our lives.  A reason for everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment