My 2 little potstickers (literally).
Getting ready for first stroller ride - Noey wasn't sure about it.
But as soon as she started to roll, she started to giggle. Into the walk, she quickly grew tired of it - and a little scared (to be facing away from us).
Loves to sit in the cat bed under the table.
In this photo, Noey had just put something in her mouth and by the look on her face and the semi-gagging, it wasn't a Cheerio. ;D
Emma was putting her feet in the water, so Noey thought she would too.
So far I see no sensory issues with this kid (a lot of adopted children have this type of issue). She loves to get dirty and is into everything.
She loves to put on my shoes.
We have to watch Noey every second - she is a climber and has no fear. So unlike how Emma was.
Exploring the dog door into the garage - everything is endlessly fascinating to Noelle!
Noelle knew how to use a phone immediately - I suppose she saw nannies with cell phones a lot.
Noey is a wonderful eater and it has helped Emma to eat more - you know "anything you can do, I can do better...." sibling rivalry. :D Noey's favorite food I would have to say (right now): Bananas.
She has the prettiest eyes.
Noey is resilient and is such a happy girl. She's strong and brave. I am so proud of her.
The first time we got Noey to sit down in the tub, she started to splash (these photos are of the first real bath) and I said "Yikes" and this kid just belly laughed, so I kept saying yikes over and over and we all laughed together as the girls just had a wonderful time. It brought tears to my eyes (and Wayne's) to see this little girl so joyful.
The 2 cutest girls in the world!
BTW - we had these doors put in over a year ago - still have not taken the plastic off the glass. Sigh. BUT now it is a good thing with Noey as there is no way she can break the glass. I knew there was a reason for leaving that plastic on! Ha.
This girl plays hard and sleeps hard - well sleeps hard at first. We are starting to see sleep issues with her, where she will wake up more in the night, but this, too, shall pass (as it did with Emma).
My sleeping angel - God has entrusted us with quite (another) special little girl.
































Two very happy little girls!
ReplyDelete