I have many more photos to come of our travel in China, i.e. cityscape photos and Shamian Island, etc. Trying to find the time to post on the blog and write my memories is becoming more difficult as each day passes especially now that I have started to ease myself back into my job.
Wayne has essentially been offered another job. It is with an independent recruiter who has his own business - sounds too good to be true and I am a bit concerned. This guy says the money is "crazy" that you can make. The pay will be solely on commission - working from home - basically every person Wayne places in a job, he will get a cut of that. It is ideal - lots of money (?) and working from home, although it is VERY hard to work from home when you have children. VERY hard. Don't let anyone tell you differently.
So, more to come on the blog! I hope everyone is having a great week!! Thanks for ALL the sweet comments here! Noey is a DOLL - Wayne and I don't know how we got so "lucky" with these 2 girls. Even though Noey spent 19 months in an orphanage you would NEVER know it. I now truly believe she was MUCH loved by her nannies as she is a fun, fun little girl and does have a loving and happy personality overall. The one thing she does that is not so good is to throw herself face down on the floor if she is not picked up when she wants to be - obviously it worked for her in the orphanage (or didn't). lol
I remember Kathie Lee Gifford talking about giving birth to Cody and how surprised she was at the mother bear instinct instead of this "great love" feeling - that she had for Cody at first. I now understand that. At first with both Emma and now with Noey - you want to take care of them - give them a good life and home and protect them. Then the love astounds you - it grows and grows. That is happening with Noey - we can't help but fall in love with this little sprite.
No comments:
Post a Comment