IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Twisted into a Pretzel

I feel totally spent because I have 2 little girls who are demanding ALL of me, all the time, to the exclusion of the other (sibling rivalry at its finest).   It is getting to the point with Emma that I am getting a little mad and I know that is not a good emotion to display to her at this critical time in both girls' lives.  I want Emma and Noey to be friends for life - yes they will have sibling rivalry all through life, of course, but deep at their cores, I want them to be friends with unconditional love for one another.

And speaking of being "contorted" - lol - these are photos of the acrobatics show we attended while in Beijing.  Amazing stuff.  The crazy wild part of the show was 7 motorcyclists in a round ball going at top speed around and around every which way inside of it.  I don't know how they did it!

We bought a new Nikon lens before going to China - a zoom lens, Nikkor 55-300 mm, which was fantastic.  I am a novice photographer but it is pretty cool to get close-ups of things that I couldn't before. We were quite a ways from the stage and the photos turned out fantastically - photoshopping them helps a lot, especially taking out the date/time stamp (sloppily I might add). 


 Ready to go in and see the show.



 All these gals on one little bicycle.  Piece of cake!  ;D


 Bicycle built for up to 10.  :D


 Around the equator part of the globe you can see the motorcyclists whizzing around.  I still think this just had to be an optical illusion but I doubt it.  I just do not understand how this can be done without a terrible crash.  All of us moms were sitting there watching all of this through splayed fingers.  


 Two of the motorcyclists who did the stunt.  Funny, they don't look crazy!  ha

I took a close-up of this gal and dress only because I am partial to the color green and thought it was so pretty.




2 comments:

  1. Chris,
    Hope you and Wayne are doing some small things to take care of yourselves too. (I know, easier said than done.) Remember, you can't give what you don't have. You are both incredibly self-less parents. Hope you can both get a little rest during this crazy time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool you got to go to the show! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete