IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mama's Two Favorites

I remember my 2 younger sisters and I always feeling that Mom and Dad had favored our oldest sister as she had boxes of photos and several photo albums all dedicated to her.  I had a photo album or two and most of my photos were taken with my older sister (because the older child "mugs" for every shot you try to get of the new family addition).  Deep down, though, I never felt that they favored my oldest sister.  I have always felt that us kids were all special in their eyes.   Now I know that was true.  How could ANY parent have a favorite??!!  Each child is unique and you have a special place in your heart for each child.

The photo thing I now understand.  There are literally thousands of photos of Emma from over the last 3-1/2 years.  When I started to find photos of Noey to put here on the blog, I gasped at how few there were!!  It is not that you aren't interested, far from it, it is just that there is no time once you have more than one child!!  So I am going to try to change that and remind myself to get the camera for every "Kodak moment" that happens around here from now on. 

Looks like Noey is accompanying on the piano as Emma sings.  :D
Notice the hand positions.  Just who do you think will be the pianist?  I think Noey might be a natural.  :D


Emma had just tried on her new ladybug bathing suit if any of you were wondering what in the heck she has on!  lol
See the tongue pushing the crayon out of her mouth?  Hee.  Hey I told her it wouldn't taste good but she is totally in the "oral" stage of development, silly girl!


Noelle loves our front porch - running back and forth on it, listening to her footsteps on the boards.  She goes up and down, up and down...the stairs. 

This child is just full of life.  What will her future bring?  It will be so exciting and wonderful to watch both of these girls develop and grow into who they are supposed to be on God's earth.

1 comment:

  1. As always, great pictures! The one of them both facing the piano with their cute little lady bug and diaper bumms is cute!

    ReplyDelete