IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Day in the Life of Noelle and Emma

This isn't the best quality photo, but getting Noey to smile big and get a close-up is rare.  That is what makes this is a stellar photo.  The panda bear we bought in Estes Park way before we came home with Emma - before we switched to Vietnam as we thought we were going to China first, not second!  ;D


 Angelina Jolie has nothing on this kid when it comes to lips! 

 In the girls' room - it is always quite a mess. 

 They were sitting on the ottoman in the living room - Noey had just gotten up from her nap - it takes her a long while to completely wake up.

Noey takes photos by holding the camera upside down and holding it on her mouth.  Hee.

 In the window alcove in their room.  The outfit Noey has on I bought on Shamian Island in China as we had run out of clean clothes - I bought a matching outfit for Emma (size 2 and it fits her).

 Do you see the divot (sp?) in her cheek below her right eye?  She also has shallow dimples on the outsides of her fat little cheeks.  Her whole face just lights up when she smiles.

 Emma loves to have her photos taken now, especially if it keeps me from taking one of Noey. 


 Noelle is laughing here, not crying - sometimes her facial expressions look the same for both.

 Laughing again!



 Look at the legs - Noelle's fat short legs and Emma's long skinny ones.  I love them both!!

 I think they are eating marshmallows here - Noelle already loves them as does Emma.

Ready to go for a spin with Daddy and Yogi.  Noelle's face looks as if to say "How come I always get stuck in the back?"  :D  We need to buy a double stroller, but....

1 comment: