Today it marks the 2nd month anniversary of our first seeing Noelle in person and March 27, 2008 was also the day we first saw Emma via photos on the computer. God has definitely been in the details of both of these girls' lives - and ours! We are blessed.
We are SO busy, I am SO busy. I wish I had more time for this blog. It is important that I keep up with these first few months of Noelle's life with her new family. I want to make this blog into a book for her. I will also be starting a new blog when I have time! - for our whole family - so I will be able to make books from that. In the meantime, I am WAY behind on Emma's blog and that needs to be caught up, please I need to make the girls' lifebooks, etc. etc. Sigh.
Took these photos of Emma and Noey this morning as they headed off to children's church with Daddy. I have been working at my job all day - Saturday and Sunday are 10-hour days of medical transcription but this schedule works for us the best. I do also work 15 hours during the weekdays.
Noelle just fits into our family perfectly and her and Emma look so adorable together - both cute as bugs and opposite personalities - they will balance one another out. More on that later and more on Noelle.
P.S. The girls just got a haircut - we have decided to leave Noelle's hair short and the way it is for the time-being - it fits her and is so cute and easy to care for. Emma had her bangs cut and we left the length the same in the back. I think she looks so cute in her ponytails. Also Noelle has a cold - just getting it - she is starting to nap late morning (like she did in the orphanage) or around noon - for about 2 to 2-1/2 hours. So in these photos she was very, very tired and fell asleep on the way to church I guess. She is truly a happy and fun little girl. You would never know it from most of her photos.
P.S.S. The girls were mesmerized by our neighbor who was making a lot of noise with his weed wacker. That is who/what they are looking at.









I just love these two little sweeties!!! What fab sister photos...lovevthe one with Emma's around Noelle! X
ReplyDeleteVery cute and Emma is quite the ham for the camera. Sisters... your dream has come true!
ReplyDelete