IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Greatest Gift

My utmost wish and desire for Emma and Noelle is that they have a great faith in God, something bigger than themselves.  Of course I want them to be Christians, but mostly I want them to have a faith in God, no matter what path that is...the One True God that is.  I pray to God a lot that He will protect them and give them a heart and thirst for Him.

We are starting to make an effort to get them to children's church on Sundays.  I, so far, have been unable to attend as I am working and since I work a 10-hour shift on Sundays, it is so hard to stop late morning and take 2 to 3 hours off and then have to make those hours up later.  I know I will have to do that eventually as I need to go to adult church myself!

Emma is learning a lot at children's church.  She is not confident enough to stay in the room yet without Wayne staying close as he watches over Noelle.

These are some photos I took on our front porch of our darling daughters.  Noey in these photos has on Emma's first Easter dress.  Emma's dress we bought on Shamian Island while in China.







2 comments:

  1. I was just looking at how grown up looking Emma has become...not because she is a big sister and I am comparing her to a toddler...but like my own lil fairy, she has had a growth spurt. She is absolutely beautiful! She already looks as elegant and graceful as a ballerina...and happiness also beams out of her eyes. I can't help wanting to squeeze your two girls giving them the biggest hug!what a fantastic big sis Emma is!... Love to all of you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. It's important for church and God to be a part of their lives. If we miss a week at church, Cameron questions us why we're not going.

    ReplyDelete