We received the most adorable matching outfits (in photos below) for the girls from the Parkers in the D.C./Maryland area. Sharon and Kevin traveled with us to Vietnam to adopt their very handsome son, Cameron. He and Emma were surely roommates and both sets of us parents can already tell there is a bond between these two that goes across the miles. Is it fate that our Vietnamese-borne children are destined for one another? I know I sure hope so! :D
The Parkers also sent a beautiful squish which I will put on another post and a card specially made for adoptive parents that made me cry. They sent Emma a big sister card with a sticker badge that said awesome big sister (see photos below).
Thank you Sharon, Kevin and Cameron for welcoming Noelle into our family and all our lives, with the gifts you sent but most importantly for the love and good wishes for Noelle and our family.
Talking to the neighbors' doggie.
Really this girl smiles a lot and is such a cut-up. Why she won't smile on cue for the camera I don't know - but she will eventually!
What was happening here is that Emma was blocking me from taking a photo of Noelle. When she lifted up her legs I got a great shot of the both of them. :D Sibling rivalry...sheesh.













Aw, the outfits are cute on them!
ReplyDelete