Two very different looking little girls - both crying though at roughly the same age when both these photos were taken - a Chinese beauty and a Vietnamese beauty. We are so blessed.
Noelle Christina
Emma Jewell
P.S. I put this post on with photos of both our daughters, because a friend is trying to tell me that "my" 2 girls look alike. I did think so at first, with the first photo we were sent (see below) but we just received 2 new photos and now I don't think they look at all alike, but yes, as my friend said, maybe there is a common sweet aura they both share. What do you all think?


I tend to like the thought that your girls are tied together with some heavenly string and yes, I'm gonna stick with my thoughts that they look alike. Maybe not, but it's what I'm sticking with.
ReplyDeleteNancy - they look overall alike and I do think it is the aura. It is so hard to tell what Yuan looks like as the photos we have received thus far are all 3 so different. I cannot wait to have better photos of her with a big smile on her face! :D And yes, her ears are adorable. She is adorable. We are getting our acceptance letter, etc. ready to send off today - the earlier the better as you know!
ReplyDeleteOh and I truly believe that Noelle is meant to be our daughter and Emma's sister. Yuan's last name was Dang and Emma's first name was Dung - I know that's a stretch but I know with time we will see more signs that this was meant to be. Emma was left at her orphanage on the very day I wrote my first blog entry for her adoption.
ReplyDelete