....is a little girl who will be a daughter and a sister and will soon have a family to call her own. We started out on our adoption journey with the intention to adopt from China. As you can see below we had many panda bears and ladybugs (LBs are a sign of good luck in China and the color red). When I saw Emma's face for the first time on an E-mail, I was in a daze. I know it will be the same with this child. The red dresses from Wal-Mart (below) I was not able to find on-line (they were out of stock everywhere) but I knew that the Greeley Wal-Mart still had them but we had to buy them in the same size as there was no other size. Maybe that is an omen that this little girl is going to be exactly the same size as Emma and the age we requested, 2 to 3. Emma is very tiny for her age and even for her ethnicity.




No comments:
Post a Comment