IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone!! Happy New Year!!!!

To all my friends and family and Rumor Queen fellow adoptive parents who are visitng this blog for the first time I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas!

We will certainly have a wonderful Christmas with our sweet girl we already have and with the one in China that we dream about.  Emma and I will be heading out shopping on Saturday (this year E and I will be shopping at the malls with all the guys - ha!) to buy for Wayne and for Noelle, just a few things to send to her in China as it will be 3 months plus before we travel. 

In the meantime during the next few days/weeks, we will be filling out yet more paperwork for the adoption and will be getting the house organized (if possible) before we add another child and more toys, more clutter, but I love it.  :D

I'll be back here when the holidays are over and we are closer to travel!  

No comments:

Post a Comment