Look at this little China dumpling!! Look at that hair and it looks like she is a good eater!! I've already told, Wayne, though, no comparisons between our 2 girls!! They are both individuals and will most likely be very different in a lot of ways. She is adorable and I can't get over that hair!! For those that don't know, in China they dress their babies in layers and layers of clothes. There is a tiny little body under all that fluff!!
She is "kinda" smiling here, but I want to see a full smile. These photos were obviously taken just recently as her hair is amazingly thick and longer.


Omg...what a cuuuuutie!!!! She does look tiny, but we already know the most treasured come in small packages...we have two tiny precious gems already xxx
ReplyDeleteP.s. Loving your updates xxxx
So cute. She is bundled like a gift just waiting for you. Love the slippers!
ReplyDelete