IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hey Y'all - I'm Back

I decided to open the blog back up.  Have had some people asking why they cannot get into the blog and upon thinking about it, it does no harm to keep this blog open to certain people for a while longer - it is not open to the whole world by any means. The short time I made it totally public (about 2 weeks) because of an adoption message board I am on and I wanted to share the referral photo of Noelle, my blog had thousands of hits and truly that freaks me out.  I have maybe 40 people who can view it and the newness of Noey's adoption has worn off to most (not us of course!) so the site does not get visited all that much but it is the best way to see photos of the kids because I will not post so many to facebook anymore. 

The photos below were taken on Sunday as Wayne was getting ready to leave with the girls to go to children's church.






 Bye-bye- Mommy - have fun working at your job!  Not!!

 Okay, so I need some photography lessons.  Sometimes I don't get things focused.

 Look at those chubby little legs!!  **** my teeth clamping down on my fist**** ;D


 Monkey see and monkey do - the girls trying to do the "Chinese/Vietnamese splits."  :D

This girl is always moving, always climbing on and off of things.

1 comment:

  1. They are just so so so cute. I love the littel dresses and cute little shoes. You are so blessed with two little cuties!

    ReplyDelete