IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Future Doctor(s)?

I have no idea what Emma wants to be when she grows up and of course, neither does she.  She will tell you she wants to be a doctor one minute, drive a garbage truck the next and wants to be a checker at Wal-Mart!  The rest of the list includes, but is not limited to:  Teacher, ballerina, ice-skater, gymnast, skier, etc. etc.  :D  She once told us she wanted to be a doctor like Pou, an ice-skater and a dancer.  We told her she would be very busy.  Ha.

Here is our future "doctor" with her somewhat willing patient.  :D



There now....that didn't hurt a bit, did it?  Nope!

Noey before her hair was cut.  As for the clothes, usually they are of Emma's choosing.  We have had to put our foot down with Emma, though, on always thinking she gets to pick Noelle's clothes out.  Our social worker said to let Emma be and let her pick her own clothes no matter what they are - I have researched this on the internet also and it says to just let them express themselves.  It is not what Emma picks out necessarily, but the fact that she wears the same clothes ALL the time.  She has so many darling clothes and it frustrates me to no end to see them hanging in that closet.  I can only hope and pray that Noelle will be more compliant when it comes to her Mommy dressing her.

1 comment:

  1. We're in the same boat with Cameron. He always wants to pick out his outfit and it is rarely the "cute" outfits I would dress him in. I just let it go, except on a day that I really need him to be "cutsie." He does like to wear mismatched shoes, which I think is cute.

    ReplyDelete