Think the VonTrapps. ;D
I have decided to make this blog totally private. I may start a new blog one of these days (a family one) but now I need to concentrate on getting this blog caught up and put into book form and on a CD for Noelle to have, AS well as get Emma's blog caught up, which I will also now take totally private. Life has gotten too crazy yet again with these blogs and also facebook. I am talking to the air and don't know why I am doing it. Yes, there are some who care and some who really want to see photos of my girls, but otherwise I just need to focus back in on my own family and know that everyone else is focusing in on theirs which is how it should be. I feel very crazed right now. Having two children is MUCH more work than one - at least right now while Noelle is a baby. With our family/job situation the way it is, I am worried all the time and honestly feel like I could burst into tears at any given moment. That is called STRESS.
Noelle is a total doll. We are so blessed with her. She is starting to mouth words back to us - I cannot wait until she really starts to talk. She is so bright, so precocious. She also is cuter than a bug and her total self does not come across well through photos. She looks so stoic and usually is not smiling in photos. She is a tank, a goer, so strong, so active, so cute and so funny!
We had a great 4th - time is moving SO fast. I feel the girls are getting away from me. I want to make sure they have the BEST beginning in life ever and I need to work on the sibling bonding thing which is the most important thing for me - that these girls will be friends for life - they will have each others backs, long after we are gone.
Hope you all had a great 4th. We did. I will take this blog down in a few days. Some of you who are subscribed will get this message and others will try to get on here one of these days and will wonder where I went? And they will think that and then just get back to their own family. ;D
Love and hugs to all of you. Thanks for sharing our journey to Noelle. Wayne and I feel so lucky, honored and blessed to have been able to adopt this marvelous little girl (as well as her big sis).

Glad you are still posting! I know how crazy life must be for you with two little ones. Hopefully, you'll continue to find what works and do take time for yourself. Even if it is an hour. You deserve it and it'll help you catch your breath!
ReplyDelete