IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Photos

One more thing:  As far as all the photos I take of my girls and our family, it is something I LOVE to do (you know how that goes Nancy!), it is somewhat of an art form.  I love to see if I can get fabulous photos.  However, unlike you, Nancy, I have not really delved into how to use my fancy-schmancy Nikon camera.  I would love to learn more and will continue to read your blog, Nancy, of course the photography lessons but also to see your beautiful family and your beautiful photos. 

Anyway....I wanted to explain about that.  Don't know why, but I think some people think that is all I do is take photos of my kids and I think some people think it is bragging to share.  Well, I do take a lot of photos, because I love it and what better muses than my 2 girls!  :D  AND I love to share about them because they are adopted - they are not "mine" to brag about - they belong to God and to all of us, but yes, they are my daughters and I love saying that and knowing that....they are MY daughters.  :D  I am the luckiest mommy in the whole world.

FYI. 

Also please send me photos via E-mail any time - I would love to see new photos of your kiddos, things that you would like to share with me. 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I wish I thought to take pictures more often! I've gotten really bad with it. :( Maybe it's because Cameron gives us a hard time to take his picture and I just get frustrated and mad. I wish he posed as well as your girls for photo ops!

    ReplyDelete