IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Monday, July 2, 2012

This Mama is Fried

Between 100 degree temperatures outside, hot flashes and exhaustion (i.e. being a mommy), I am "fried."  Wayne is at dance with Emma and he took Noey.  I am going to get a shower and wash my hair (always a treat these days) and try to read a bit of the paper and when they get home, I told Wayne I am headed "out."  Where to, I don't know.  Will take reading material and will probably go to Kohl's and maybe buy myself a new top for the 4th - I haven't bought anything in the way of clothing for myself in ages - IF I buy something it will be a miracle - I just have no need or desire for clothing - in other words, I honestly don't care how I look as those days are LONG past, but for the girls, I know I need to try to look nice so they will be proud to tell their friends I am their mommy.  :D  I also think that probably buying something new for myself will be a picker-upper.

I have to get a grip and take a breath before the craziness of the 4th and the rest of the summer to come.  A Skinny Girl margarita would help a lot too!  lol

Sometimes a mom just needs a break, eh gals?  :D

We went yesterday to Centennial Village which is a living history type of museum here in Greeley.  It was 100 degrees and so miserably hot, but it was a lot of fun.  We went for the pony rides - got there and they said they had taken the ponies home.  That was a bummer but bless their hearts, the poor horsies in that hot sun - said they were pouring water over them.  Anyway....you will see pink cheeks on the girls in these photos. 


















1 comment:

  1. You deserve a medal for going out in that heat. We are wimps and tend to lay low in A/C or veg at the pool because we can't take the heat! Cameron was going to my parent's house for the night so we could have a date and Cameron asked me to "write Nana a note and tell her it's code red so I can't go outside."

    ReplyDelete