I am trying to get in the habit of going out on our front porch every evening and sitting in the swing to enjoy the cool Colorado night air and the quiet and the peacefulness. Wayne says it reminds him of his grandparents' front porch swing and of course it reminds me of days gone by also where life seemed much, much simpler and far less complicated. Modern life is another world from 40 years ago, but really having small children makes you go back to the pace of 40 years ago sometimes because you have no choice. You might as well put aside most of your plans and sit on your front porch watching your kids play, because you won't see most of your to-do list come to fruition anyway. ;D
Here are some photos from the other night. My girls in their Thomas P.J.'s just "being" on the front porch. Noelle is quickly becoming a Thomas convert thanks to her big sister.
Thomas P.J.'s meant for little boys are so much more adorable on little girls. Don't ya think? ;D
All I have to do is tell "No-No" to say cheese and she quickly complies. :D
Emma loves to pose and I think is in the stage where she is trying to figure out who she is - always wanting to see the photos I have taken of her.





No comments:
Post a Comment