IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Little Mommies

Emma is not really into dolls but she is becoming more so because of Noelle.  That is fine with me!  Whatever it takes to get that girl to play with a doll at least once in a while to learn some nurturing (not necessarily mothering!) skills.  :D

Noelle turns 2 on August 1.  We got her the most darling doll for her birthday (Emma and I picked it out).  You give the doll a bottle and it will scrunch up its face as if it is sucking on the bottle, it will coo and babble and snore and it's chest will rise and fall as if breathing.  Soooo cute and I am certain Noey will love her new baby.







1 comment:

  1. Very cute! It's nice that Emma is starting to like dolls. They can have hours of fun playing with dolls together.

    ReplyDelete