We have travel approval and will be leaving either around March 21 or April 2 - thereabouts. Our agency is shooting for the first dates - we are too!!! They have to still arrange consulate dates in China and therefore 2 travel times are in the offing, but they said it will most likely be the first dates.
I cannot wait to cup my hand around the back of Noelle's head and pull her cheek to mine. I think Emma has first dibs on the kisses. :D
Any doubts or fears I have had in the last several days about the adoption have been erased just by this news. God has led us this far, He will lead us the rest of the way! We are so blessed with Noelle and cannot wait to bring her home!! I am so humbled and yes, of course, very nervous - anyone who has a child knows what a HUGE responsibility it is - sometimes overwhelming, but it is a total honor to be the parents of these girls and we are so thankful and excited!!!!! Can you tell I am excited???!!!!! ;D Woohoooo!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment