IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Thursday, March 1, 2012

We're Getting Squished!

We have received lots more squishes and here are just some.  I do not think we will get near 100 squishes for the quilt, but that is okay.  Some people are sending 2 squishes or more and that does help, but really only one is just fine from the rest of you!  Please be a part of this little girl's life and send your squish today!!!  ;D


 From the Yahoo Group 100 GW Quilt Swap

 From Noelle's godfamily.  Alaina, her godsister loves giraffes and this fabric is so cute and perfect!

 From the Yahoo Group - this gal's daughter is a stunning China beauty!  So glad she sent a photo to go with the squish.

 From the Yahoo Group also.

 From Lydia in Iowa - as soon as we opened this, Emma said "I LOVE Lydia."  Our whole family does - I know she will be like a third sister (biggest sister) to these girls someday - thank you Lydia for this beautiful fabric and such a sweet good wish!!

 I have to say I am kind of partial myself to this gorgeous blue fabric.  Just love the color.  Thank you Grimsbos!!

From my sister, Noelle's auntie in Iowa.  We got a lot of good wishes in reference to God and Christ and those are the ones that always bring tears to my eyes.  If there is any wish I have for my girls, it is that they have a GREAT faith and love for the one who made them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment