IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Friday, March 30, 2012

Good morning and goodnight!

Good morning everyone, but I am going to bed. ;D  Will post more photos tomorrow morning and put captions.  We are in the home stretch - we fly to Guangzhou tomorrow.  I still feel pretty miserable (virus wise)  but the sun broke through today here in China literally  - some stiff winds came in and blew the pollution out of here - it is probably headed to the U.S. now as they say that China's pollution does make it our way!  Wonderful, huh?

Emma is having a rough time while Noelle is coming out of her shell more and more.  Emma has such a hurt look in her eyes and she is also mad at me.   It makes me so sad to see Emma's and my relationship change forever, but this is what we wanted for her.   I do not want her enmeshed with me and to be devastated when I am gone (and Wayne), but to say goodbye to what we had is very difficult. 

BUT Emma is being so brave and trying to be a good sister despite her feelings of betrayal - it makes Wayne and I so proud of her. 



 bed! 

















8 comments:

  1. Love the pictures!!!!! Your girls are beautiful. Holding you in prayer and bringing you home with shared joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noelle looks so content now!!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of Wayne and his two girls is so beautiful! But, the one I love is Noelle smiling! At last, but then look at what she has to smile about now, a Mama and Baba who love her and an amazing Mei mei! Tell Emmy we think she is a fab big sister....and Jen wishes she had a little sister like Emma! Chris, Noelle looks so content asleep in your arms, next to your heart...if she only knew just how long she has been right there, long before you ever met her! Love to you all xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.s. Must say, you are not saying goodbye to what you and Emma have. Noelle has arrived and it has been changed, but there is a space within you reserved solely for Emma, there is also a reserved section for Noelle. Once Emma realised that she will be content and secure again. These beautiful crazy sweet darling and complicated creatures we have. Love, love and even more love to you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving reading and seeing pictures of your family finally being together!!! Noelle is where she should be....in yours and Wayne's arms!! Have a wonderful time in China and have a very safe flight home. Love and Hugs to you, Wayne, Emma and now Noelle!!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a little more information- Emma might be having a hard time now but she will get used to her and it will be ok. Lauren was my third child so it was the same feelings that I dealt with Tyler over Devin and then Devin over Lauren. Luckily, I haven't had to deal with Tyler getting upset over Lauren. My husband and I made time for each child separately and they got special attention just one on one time with each parent. It made them feel so secure and special and know that they are loved individually. Everything is going to work out wonderfully. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at it as new beginnings... soon Emma will see that she has not lost your love...she is gaining a sister to love and play with while her mommy watches on with such love and pride. The picture of Wayne and the girls with the cherry blossoms is great. I got such a big smile when I saw the picture of Noelle's little sweet smile. Already, she is thinking Life is Good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for another fabulous blog post. My favorite picture is when you are holding Noelle with Emma asleep beside you on the seat. All of us who have experienced international adoption can feel what you are feeling and know the love that surrounds those 2 beautiful children. This is living life at its very best.

    ReplyDelete