"LIFE IS EITHER A DARING ADVENTURE OR NOTHING." - Helen Keller -
"All the children who are held and loved will know how to love others... Spread these virtues in the world. Nothing else need be done." Meng Zi, c.300 B.C.
IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).
Happy Family Day!!!!....was it a coincidence that the top picture of the pictures you posted has the time 0808? I love Emma's tshirt and we are soooo very happy she gets to wear it at last. You must all be floating with happiness! On this most precious day I am sending you all wishes of health, love and happiness. Both your babies are beautiful. I feel Noelle will settle with Emma's help. And of course, the fact that Emma too is Asian will be a comfort in the next few days. I often thought how strange western faces must have been to our daughters when we first met them. Emma will be so much more than a big sister. Love, hugs and kisses to your family of four!! (p.s. Hooraaaaaay!!!!!)
Just have to leave one more, looking at the pictures again. She is a tiny fairy, like Emma and Jen were. How tall is she? She is so beautiful!...I wonder did you get her to smile for you yet? What a wonderful reward that would be. Bet Emma can do it! :) i love the picture of you all together, i love the way Emma looks like a part of you both in the pictures. Noelle will settle in beautifully, she will look at Emma and think to herself..."gee, they really are a fab mommmy and daddy!" Congrats you guys...with wonderful will and steely determination..you have done it!! Well Done! Happiness always to all of you. You deserve it xxxx p.s. can you believe it?...after all these years, you did it!
CONGRATULATIONS! My goodness, she is so big and beautiful! Looks like she was in shock a bit. Hope you all start bonding well together. Stay healthy and bask in each other's presence!
Noey is absolutely adorable and we can't wait to meet her. Emma looks like she's beaming with pride - tell her we miss her. Your words are so touching Chris, thanks for sharing with us. - you need to kidnap Charlie! Love, Alaina, Kendall and me
So wonderful to see Noelle finally with her family!! I know its a hard transition but she will accept everything soon and realize how so very loved she is. Happy Family Day to you, Wayne, Emma and Noelle!!!! xoxoxox
Noelle is just precious. So beautiful. And Emma...oh, my sweet little Emma! I can just see the concern for her new sister in her little face. And the love is just pouring from the photos of Daddy with his new daughter.
I can't write much more at the moment. I'm seriously in loads of tears for you all! BEST WISHES and MANY HUGS for all of you. Safe travels!!! I love you all.
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!!!!!!!!! So so sweet and beautiful! I am so happy for all of you and have tears of joy. What wonderful family pictures and marks a new journey to show Noelle what love and being a family is all about. Emma sure does look like the proud sister!!Congrats again and can't wait to see more pictures and read how everything is progressing.
Happy Family Day!!!!....was it a coincidence that the top picture of the pictures you posted has the time 0808? I love Emma's tshirt and we are soooo very happy she gets to wear it at last. You must all be floating with happiness! On this most precious day I am sending you all wishes of health, love and happiness. Both your babies are beautiful. I feel Noelle will settle with Emma's help. And of course, the fact that Emma too is Asian will be a comfort in the next few days. I often thought how strange western faces must have been to our daughters when we first met them. Emma will be so much more than a big sister. Love, hugs and kisses to your family of four!! (p.s. Hooraaaaaay!!!!!)
ReplyDeleteJust have to leave one more, looking at the pictures again. She is a tiny fairy, like Emma and Jen were. How tall is she? She is so beautiful!...I wonder did you get her to smile for you yet? What a wonderful reward that would be. Bet Emma can do it! :) i love the picture of you all together, i love the way Emma looks like a part of you both in the pictures. Noelle will settle in beautifully, she will look at Emma and think to herself..."gee, they really are a fab mommmy and daddy!" Congrats you guys...with wonderful will and steely determination..you have done it!! Well Done! Happiness always to all of you. You deserve it xxxx p.s. can you believe it?...after all these years, you did it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a spectacular photographic summary of Family Day!!!
ReplyDeleteYou captured the day beautifully. As I scrolled down the page, every new picture became my favorite.
With that said, I look forward to hearing how everybody is doing.
Please give Noelle a hug from "aunt" Debbie.
CONGRATULATIONS! My goodness, she is so big and beautiful! Looks like she was in shock a bit. Hope you all start bonding well together. Stay healthy and bask in each other's presence!
ReplyDeleteNoey is absolutely adorable and we can't wait to meet her. Emma looks like she's beaming with pride - tell her we miss her. Your words are so touching Chris, thanks for sharing with us.
ReplyDelete- you need to kidnap Charlie!
Love, Alaina, Kendall and me
So wonderful to see Noelle finally with her family!! I know its a hard transition but she will accept everything soon and realize how so very loved she is. Happy Family Day to you, Wayne, Emma and Noelle!!!! xoxoxox
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Can't wait to see her smile!!
ReplyDeleteLiz
What a beautiful family you are! It's so wonderful to see you all together at last! Praying for you every day!
ReplyDeleteLove, Terry
I loved seeing Noelle in your arms. The look of sheer happiness on you and your husband's faces is priceless! Congratulations! God Bless you! Angela
ReplyDeleteSOBBING here!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNoelle is just precious. So beautiful. And Emma...oh, my sweet little Emma! I can just see the concern for her new sister in her little face. And the love is just pouring from the photos of Daddy with his new daughter.
I can't write much more at the moment. I'm seriously in loads of tears for you all! BEST WISHES and MANY HUGS for all of you. Safe travels!!! I love you all.
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!!!!!!!!! So so sweet and beautiful! I am so happy for all of you and have tears of joy. What wonderful family pictures and marks a new journey to show Noelle what love and being a family is all about. Emma sure does look like the proud sister!!Congrats again and can't wait to see more pictures and read how everything is progressing.
ReplyDelete