IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Monday, March 19, 2012

There Were 4 in the Bed and the Little One Said.....

...roll over!  roll over!!  I'm sure you all know that song!

We have the "family bed" all set up.  Wayne is going to sleep on the left on the new "addition" to the bed and then Noelle, then Emma and then me.  I hope by the end of the year the girls will be sharing the bed in their room.  I also hope that Emma will switch places with Noelle every now and again.   Emma called dibs on sleeping by me.  The sibling rivalry is already starting.  Oy vey - all part of it.    ;D

P.S.  The family bed is an important part of the attachment process with adopted children. 



No comments:

Post a Comment