We will fly into Beijing and spend a few days, then travel to the Henan Province (right below Beijing) and that is where Noelle is waiting for us. :D After spending almost a week in the capital city of Henan, we will travel to a city in the far south (near Hong Kong) to the consulate where we will do more legal stuff and get visas and leave the country for home. We will be in China for about 2 weeks.
The hard thing for me will be knowing that we are SO close to Vietnam, to Hanoi, and that we will be unable to go there. No time and no money essentially. Besides, this is Noelle's story. Someday we truly hope we can travel back to both countries with the girls. We love Vietnam so much. I hope I will love China as much as Vietnam once we get there. I cannot have a favorite country for obvious reasons!! And if I do, I need to keep my feelings to myself. ;D


No comments:
Post a Comment