"LIFE IS EITHER A DARING ADVENTURE OR NOTHING." - Helen Keller - "All the children who are held and loved will know how to love others... Spread these virtues in the world. Nothing else need be done." Meng Zi, c.300 B.C.
IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Dang It!!
I am having a heck of a time loading photos on the blog. I have got to get to bed so we can get packed and moving tomorrow morning. I will try to post more photos tomorrow when we get to Zhengzhou. This is just getting totally ridiculous trying to eek out one more photo every 15 minutes and half the time failing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Chris, So good to hear from you and see pictures of your adventure. We are in Silverthorne this week - remembering you in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteTHINKING OF YOU!!!!!!!! HUGS!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteReading, enjoying and refreshing regularly. Thank you for taking the rest of us along as your family grows!!! Best wishes as you cross the threshold into your new, and even better, family. :)
ReplyDeleteChris, we know it must be frustrating trying to upload the pics...but thank you so much for allowing us few be part of this! Jennifer is fascinated and both she and I couldn't wait to see the pictures of her roomy...with her new baby sister xxx
ReplyDeleteChris, we know it must be frustrating trying to upload the pics...but thank you so much for allowing us few be part of this! Jennifer is fascinated and both she and I couldn't wait to see the pictures of her roomy...with her new baby sister xxx
ReplyDelete