IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

All Systems GO!!!

I have felt all along deep in my heart that Noelle is meant to be a part of our family (even with all the naysayers) and now I know for certain that she is.  The day we will have her in our arms is March 27, the very same day we got our referral of Emma in 2008!  Referral day of course is when you receive the first photos and information on your child-to-be.  We had no say in the matter regarding dates for China and when I saw "gotcha day" will be the 27th, chills went up and down my spine.   We are blessed and we are so humbled by this great responsibility and honor we have been given to parent these 2 precious souls, our daughters. 

Obviously as you can see we have confirmation of travel and we will leave Colorado on the 20th or 21st.  If we want to partake in the tours in Beijing with our agency (which we do I believe) we have to be in Beijing no later than the 23rd.  Since they are 13 hours ahead of us.....my mind cannot figure this out so will let the travel agent do it for us. 

I will put a time-line here on my blog when we get travel plans firmed up.  I am in a daze finally knowing when we will see Noelle for the first time live and in person and also knowing that all of the dates for these 2 girls have lined up inside of just 3 months of the year. 

Three weeks from today, Noelle will never have to spend another night alone in her crib.  She will be in a "family bed" and even though that may take some getting used to for her, it is how we roll in this house!!   At least until these girls are ready to move to the double bed in Emma's room (hopefully by the year's end) where both of them will sleep until they are a bit older and then they will have separate beds (in the same room) IF they want that!  :D 

We're on our way to another journey of a lifetime....this time to a darling little Chinese girl named Er Yuan who will soon become Noelle Christina Yuan.

No comments:

Post a Comment