to spare - trying to get more photos on here before we leave on the bus. We found out Noelle's orphanage is about 3 hours away so she will have traveled far to get here this morning. We don't know now if we will be able to visit her orphanage. We really want to. I want to see where she lived before she came to us. It will most certainly help us to understand her better.
Our agency has things running so smoothly and everything organized. The other families are so nice. We are probably the oldest parents, the next parents closest in age to us are in their mid to upper 40s - their first child and most families already with a bio child or two and I am guessing around 40ish.
Wayne and Emma are downstairs at breakfast and I am eating chocolates at the computer and drinking jasmine green tea (Lipton - from Wal-Mart down the street here). I think I just wanted some quiet time also before we go to get Noelle - so I can think of her and pray for her - I want to be a bit more composed than I was when we adopted Emma. I want to be more in the moment and relaxed. I cannot wait to hold Noey, to press her cheek to mine and look into her eyes to search her soul. My Mom must be looking down from her vantage point so proud - I learned from the best about mothering I have to say. Just wish she were here to love on Noelle also.
And BTW Emma is bouncing off the walls. ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment