...you might want to stop before reading this.
We are here. I "lost my lunch" on the plane just as we arrived in Beijing and Emma just lost hers a few minutes ago - as she was eating some "Chinese brand" yogurt. I wore a blanket sarong around my waist and my blue jeans jacket through the airport as my clothes had blech all over them. You should have seen the looks I got - I think some young gals were thinking I was making an American fashion statement. lol I am still queasy but we are going to try to eat some brunch and head to the zoo via taxi today. I feel like I am in a totally foreign country - hee The food, the money system, can't understand a word anyone is saying. I cannot type worth a darn on this laptop, BUT I will get photos and all posted tonight when we get back from the zoo.
Bottom line we are here safely. It was a long trip but not terrible. As for the way things have started, it can't get any worse and of course when we see Noelle - it will be all worth it.
Off to see the pandas - sunny but cool today weather-wise.
So glad to hear that you made it....mostly intact.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great time and some rest before the big day.
God bless you all.
Yeah! So happy you guys are there and hope everyone is feeling better soon! So excited for all of you!
ReplyDeleteOooooh, sorry you got sick!!!!!!!! So glad you made it safely, though!
ReplyDelete