IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Monday, March 19, 2012

"See" You in China!

This is my last post from this side of the world!

I work best when I am under pressure and boy am I under pressure to get this house in order and carry-on bags packed for the long flight....ETC.!!!

Emma asked me out of the blue last night while we were in the kitchen, "Mommy why do you want me to have a sister?" (kids pick up on everything, don't they) and so I turned the question around and asked her, "Don't you want a sister?" and she said, "Yes." 

I told her sisters are special, that she and Noelle can play Barbies in their room together just as my sisters and I did, and also that someday when she is a young woman possibly living somewhere in another part of the country (or even in Vietnam) different from her sister, that she can pick up the phone and call Noey just to say "hey" and they can visit over coffee in a coffee shop one day (or over an ice cream!) - I told her they will be best friends.

That's my wish for these two precious daughters of ours.

In a couple of days we will be in a hotel halfway around the world and then a few days from then, we will have Noelle in our arms.  :D :D :D

Thank you for all the prayers!!  We covet them.

2 comments:

  1. God's blessings on your trip! We hope you enjoy the few days you have in China pre- Noelle. It's a country like no other! Hope all is well, we're cheering for you and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful blog for Noelle. As I write this I am looking at Emma's picture to the left. I am looking at how loved she is, how peaceful she looks. This girl is content, happy and loved. I am so looking forward to watching Noelle blossom into that same contentment love and happiness that is so beautiful in Emma. It is such a precious time for all of you, and I am honoured to be allowed to witness this precious love once again enter your lives. Sending you love and hugs...can't wait to see you all together xxx

    ReplyDelete