IF YOU WANT TO VIEW AND LISTEN TO A VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC ALREADY PLAYING BY CLICKING ON THE STOP BUTTON (TWO VERTICAL LINES).

Friday, March 2, 2012

Monday

We will most likely hear on Monday the exact dates of our travel.  :D  I am really excited to know the dates as Emma's referral date is March 27 and wouldn't it be totally wild if March 27 is adoption day of Noelle? 

As I said in a prior post that maybe all of you didn't see, is that there are 3 months of the year where Noelle and Emma's important dates coincide.  August, December and March.  Even if adoption day is not March 27, we are pretty certain it will be in March.

December - Noelle's referral and Emma's birthday
August - Noelle's birthday and Emma's adoption day
March - Emma's referral and Noelle's adoption day (?)

God obviously had a plan for our lives.  These girls are meant to be sisters.

Will we get to see the cherry blossoms?  I think we may be too early, but as if I care.  ;D 

UPDATE:  I stayed up very late last night reading about Beijing and Henan Province, etc. and it looks as if we will be in China in the midst of the cherry blossom season.  We will be in the northernmost part of China, then the very middle and then the very southern part.  China is so large, there are drastic differences in weather from the northern to the southern parts and the very southern provinces in China are already seeing cherry blossoms.




No comments:

Post a Comment